countin’ flowers on the wall
A lot and nothing — seems FITS just wrote a post about that, though the same can be said for my life these days. And so, in lieu of any real, thoughtful post, I’m sending you on an internet scavenger hunt.
People and places of interest:
- South Carolina Inmate Hits Michael Vick With ‘$63,000,000,000 Billion Dollar’ Lawsuit Alleging Al Qaeda Ties. Proves people are absolutely nuts.
- Tryin’ to reason with the hurricane season: Those Atlantic hurricanes always make me wonder how much longer Charleston will remain the city we all know and love.
- Some beautiful photos of a Greek sailing trip on a German food blog I regularly check, if for nothing other than her fantastic photography. Her culinary tastes are quite different from mine, and she is a bit more – uhm – adventurous. A lot more.
- Christian, the lion, via Dooce‘s sidebar. Two trainers raised the cub until he was too large for them, at which time they released him into the wild. The video shows their first encounter, a year later.
- Everyone needs one of these. Particularly in the lovely Tigers-esque color. Will go nicely with our new license tag…
And finally, I am looking forward to having dinner with BellaFrench Sunday, which will be the first time I’ve seen her since I graduated high school. In 1998. Hooray for the internet! She writes some pretty funny things, so if you haven’t been over to visit yet, check her out.
DUH, I totally forgot… postsecret does things a little differently this week, with a touching video recap of their three-year run.
Filed under: absolutely nothin', product placements | 1 Comment